Reveal's Transportation Workflow is changing the way work gets done within paratransportation agencies. Silos are being torn down and a collaborative work environment is being established to insure a simple yet effective way to manage a very complex business.
Reveal implements technology software for Transportation providers of any size. Reveal Technology introduces Workflow into reservations, scheduling, dispatching, and on-board software which serves the people who serve the rider.
Key System Components:
- ScoreCard – generates reports to track inefficiencies
- Template Builder – provides schedulers with multiple choices to build productive routes
- Run-Cutter – provides most productive routes based on historical data and agency needs
- Schedule Commit - provides schedulers with ability to review runs/routes in advance and complete an auto-check for costly inefficiencies
- Schedule Adherence – provides management with information as to what occurred and make adjustments for future trips
- Data Verifier – provides management with ability to trust data accuracy
- Work Tickets – defined by agency (parameters to track/monitor costly inefficiencies)
- Dashboards – defined by management personnel (most important, costly measures needing daily oversight)
The goal is for the riders to get where they want to go in as little time as possible. Workflow allows the various parts of the paratransit system to work together to make the most efficient rider experience possible.